Lace up your dancing shoes, and get ready to revel in the musical soundtrack of your favourite late-night Arab party!
Paying homage to the Middle East’s popular music history, Hishek Bishek is a pulsing club night dedicated to the region’s vibrant sonic cultures. From chart-topping Iraqi and Lebanese dancefloor hits, and the newest releases from Egypt’s underground, to Palestinian electronic dabke and nostalgic synthed-out 90’s classics, Hishek Bishek has become a vibrant staple in London’s late-night club scene.
CONDITIONS FOR ENTRY
Read the full description below for the new guidelines in place to keep everyone safe when dancing again. We’re here to remind you that it’s easier and faster than it seems. Unfortunately, refunds cannot be provided if you are not able to show these, along with your valid photo ID (CANNOT BE EXPIRED!).
1. Official Government Photo ID
You must bring photo ID that is not expired (examples of accepted ID: drivers license, passport, BRP – or any other form of valid government-issued photo ID). You must bring your physical ID – scanned copies and photographs cannot be accepted. ID CANNOT BE EXPIRED.
2. Double vaccination OR registered lateral flow test
– Proof of double jab: bring your vaccine card.
– Covid pass: through the official NHS app.
– Registered negative lateral flow test. Take your Lateral Flow Test up to 24hrs before the event, and register your results via the gov.uk website. (Google “register your test”, it takes 60 seconds). You will be sent a confirmation text by the NHS, show text this to gain entry.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions regarding the COVID passes, ID, entry, and in the case of any problems.