Celebrating its 20th edition, your favourite Arabic club night is back in full swing.
Paying homage to the Middle East’s popular music history, Hishek Bishek is a pulsing club night dedicated to the region’s vibrant sonic cultures. From chart-topping Iraqi and Lebanese dancefloor hits, and the newest releases from Egypt’s underground, to Palestinian electronic dabke and nostalgic synthed-out 90’s classics, Hishek Bishek has become a vibrant staple in London’s late-night club scene.
**18+ MANDATORY VALID OFFICIAL GOVERNMENT PHOTO ID, AND NHS COVID PASS / PROOF OF NEGATIVE TEST RESULT REQUIRED**
Proof of a negative Lateral Flow Test or of two vaccinations are part of the new guidelines that have been put in place to keep everyone safe and dancing. We’ve outlined all the details below. Unfortunately, refunds cannot be provided if you are not able to show these, with your valid official government ID (CANNOT BE EXPIRED!)
– Grab your early bird tickets! Limited availability until 22nd August. Hishek Bishek often sells out, so please purchase tickets in advance to avoid disappointment –
To be announced soon.
Ages: 18+ (no entry without valid official government photo ID) (CANNOT BE EXPIRED)
We must inform all audiences that Electrowerkz, alongside many other venues, are now required by law to check COVID passes, or proof of a negative test from audience members, and staff. We’re here to remind you that it’s easier and faster than it seems. You don’t need to be vaccinated either.
CONDITIONS FOR ENTRY
1. Official Government ID (must be government issued and not expired) (passports and foreign licenses also accepted)
2. Proof of a negative covid test or double vaccine
– Bring your negative lateral flow test in a clear plastic bag (please take your test up to 24hrs before the event)
– Bring your official vaccine card (if double jabbed)
– Show your COVID pass through the NHS app (follow instructions on www.nhs.uk/nhs-app) (must be done in advance)
You can direct all questions to the venue directly at – firstname.lastname@example.org
See you there!